Pages

Monday, 10 April 2017

Just wanna dance the night away...

Over at Sweet Stampin' this week we have a 'Mellow Yellow' challenge.  Truthfully, your yellow doesn't have to be mellow.  It can be a bright as you like !

Every time I see yellow cards, I promise myself I'll use more yellow....it's lovely & cheery but I still forget!  I think I might go make another one while it's on my mind!

I used a lovely image from Stampin' Up's Simply Soft set and some spotty paper also from S.U. 


Participating in some lovely challenges:

Come and Get It - In the Garden
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

7 comments:

brenda said...

It's a really lovely Spring creation in the lovely fresh yellows and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More April challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Oooops and Stamping Sensations.

B x

StampinJessica said...

Very beautiful card. Love your simple design !
Thank you for joining the Come and Get It challenge this week. Hope we see you back again.
Jessica DT

pinky said...

Its a lovely spring card, loving your die cut shapes. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness Abi! Popped in to see your lovely mellow yellow make and your blog is like a London bus too! 3 in a row!! LOL. Love your fabby yellow make hun, the soft image and that gorgeous spotty paper are fab! Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Sally H said...

A fabulous creation! Great papers! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...