Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

A Galway girl and a perfect night

I need lots of cards made in a short space of time at the moment and the Freshly Made Sketches team always inspire me so I've been waiting for the new sketch to appear today!  Well I haven't been sat by the pc waiting, I actually did some housework to keep me occupied.  Alright, I was forced to do housework so as to avoid being caught in complete chaos by a house guest.  But then that weird thing happened where I actually started enjoying myself & wanted to carry on!

To add to my productiveness today, it's the first time I've used this Sheen Douglass die of a loosestrife flower.  I read something recently about all flowers having meanings & so I looked this one up.  Apparently it means 'peace'. 


There we have it, I'm off to lie down in a dark room until the weird housework urge disappears ;-) but I just want to join in some lovely challenges first:


Shopping our Stash - Punches and/or Dies

Have a great day folks xx

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

7 comments:

Tracey T said...

Lovely card, Abi - nice and clean and uncluttered. Hope you've recovered from the housework... I'm due a lie down as I've just cleaned the oven! xxx

Jen Brum said...

What a lovely card! I love that flower! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Chris said...

Oh dear Abi...you'd better get that checked out! A weird urge to do housework!and enjoying it!!-definitely cause for concern!!!
Your card is beautiful...perfect for the occasion, love that die cut!
Chris
x

Viv said...

My housework awaits - the dust has gathered whilst away - but have just closed the doors and out my sunglasses on...... even though it's raining.
Great card Abi. x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, I hope that urge isn't catching, mine's well overdue, but I'm doing my best to hide in my craftroom 'til the urge passes! Hehe. Love that fab Sheena Douglass die, beautiful used this way and that sketch is fab too! What a lovely meaning also, so perfect for a Sympathy card. Beautiful done hun. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Karren said...

Enjoying housework is a concept I'm not familiar with, ha ha! Your card is fabulous - gorgeous die! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

lauren bergold said...

what an incredibly lovely & beautifully minimalist card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (dies & punches!) STASH with us this week! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...