Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Stella Saturday

I do love Stella from Bugaboo, she looks how I feel some days, her level of sarcasm is about equal to mine too, I think we'd be great friends in real life!

Now I'm not the most proficient colourer-inner but I try my best.  I thought I was doing ok until my in house critic said ' Mum, i'm not being mean, but you're really not very good at colouring hair'  

 Hopefully I have other redeeming qualities and my inability to colour hair won't hold me back too much in life....you gotta love 'em!


Inspired by the following fabulous challenges:

Aud Sentiments 145 - Anything Goes + Sentiment
Brown Sugar 173 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Happy Birthday
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

11 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Fun card Abi and the colouring looks great to me. Hope all good with you. Zx

brenda said...

A pretty and fun card Abi and lovely colour palette.

B x

Pink Unicorn said...

I love Stella too! And tell your critic that is exactly what coloured hair is supposed to look like first thing in the morning :) Loving the purple and turquoise colour combo too.

Viv said...

My hair looks like this a lot - not just first thing in the morning!! This card sums me up perfectly! I hate mornings.....
Great colours Abi and a real fun card! x

Creations by Shirl said...

he he that is one fun image...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Abi what a fun card! Good luck Saturday! Judy x

Veerle said...

This is such a fun card, great image. Thanks for joining us.
Veerle DT - CreativeCornerChallenges

Anna said...

Very beautiful!!!Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week!
Anna Dt

Mrs A. said...

My sentiments exactly! Hubby will vouch for That. Takes at least 2 large cups of caffeine enriched liquor before I climb down off the shelf and he can get a normal (well as normal as he is ever gonna get )response from me. I love the Stella and Guss images. Got quite a few here. now here's a tip for colouring. I'm no good at it unlike my daughter (Fluff of StampinFluffnstuff) so I use a gold or silver pen around the image and if all else fails then the pointillism method of loads of dots. Failproof!!!!!! Hugs Mrs A.

Marilyn said...

hahahaha... that's cute, the 'house critic'!
I love those Bugaboo stamps and Stella is such a hoot, isn't she? Fab card and lots of fun!

Danielle Vincent said...

I LOVE Stella too! Great card and you did a good job on the coloring. Her hair is challenging for me to color too so just giggle at your little critic and keep on coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...