Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Sketched Jugs of Allsorts

Just popping in with a quickie before bed otherwise I'll not make the challenges!  I've set myself a goal to enter several in order to help me build up stock for a Christmas Fayre.  I love these little chicks, they are from SJ's Little Musings although I can't find them any more on the site.  I couldn't decide on a sentiment, I think it needs something about 'having friends to lean on' but all suggestions welcome!


Inspired by the following fab challenges:

Allsorts - Ribbons and Bows
Just us Girls - Stripes
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

Thank you so much for dropping by,

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love these stacked chicks and the card is so happy and cheery with all the yellow.

brenda said...

A lovely bright and happy card Abi, perfect colours for these dull damp days.

B x

brenda said...

Hi again Abi, I read Allsorts in your post then totally forgot to thank you for joining in.

B x

Chris said...

Great sketch, love the image and colours, the bow finishes it perfectly, fab card Abi.
Chris
x

Nancy said...

Adorable image and card! Those faces are so cute! Thanks for sharing your talents with us over at Just Us Girls this week!

Ina G said...

Oh so cute. Nice use of stripes for the background. Super chicks. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

Kathleen said...

Super cute image and a great layout and lovely bow.
Thank you for joining in our ribbons and bows challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Mervi said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at my theme "ribbons and bows" over at Allsorts;-))m

Niki Rowland said...

THis is too cute! I love that image, so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a fabulous image. I feel sorry for the chick at the bottom of the pile though! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week with this lovely card! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...