Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

One Layer Blues

Another one layer card to add to the list.  Not sure if I'm getting any better at them but at least I am making more!  This was the second attempt at this one, practice makes perfect you say?! Dashing off to keep making, time is ticking!


I had a look to see who made the stamp and it turns out to be a creative expressions one.  It also was reduced to £1 and I remembered a friend of mine calling me up and trying to describe a variety of stamps to me that were all on sale.  I think she bought loads for me that day, all at bargain prices.  Bless her.  A lovely memory just from a stamp and a reminder of my wonderful friend!

Inspired by some of my regular challenges:
Crafty Catz - Shades of Blue
One Layer Christmas - Silhouette
Papertake Weekly - Take your pick - Glitter
Penny Black & More - Christmas
Retro Rubber - Anything Goes (perfect challenge for me as ALL my stamps are older than a year lol!)

Thanks so much for dropping by,

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

8 comments:

brenda said...

That stamp was a real bargain Abi and what a very striking card you have made with it.

Many thanks for joining us at penny Black and More challenge.

B x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Abi thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz
Dianne x
CC DT

Viv said...

This is a pretty cool card Abi! Getting good with these one layers!! x

Mrs A. said...

Hello Abi,
Thought we had met before so thank you for re following me. Have done the same. Like your one layer card. I haven't forayed down that route much in fact think I have only done one card before. Must get round to it again. So much to do and so little time. hugs Mrs A.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great bargain and i'm loving how you have used it too and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

Neva Cole said...

Great design with your one layer card. The blue color wash behind is perfect for this image! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

Christine Traversa said...

so creative and elegant! thanks so much for doing the challenge!

Unknown said...

This is a great CAS card! I love the blue masked background and the stamp image is adorable. Thanks so much for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun. Sounds like you are a natural participant for our challenges, LOL... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...