Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Mojo Stash Report

A ridiculously late entry for Mojo Monday this week and one of several sympathy cards I have been making.  Sadly they seem to be in great demand right now.

Using some very old Stampin' Up papers in Perfect Plum and a Verve sentiment.  I always feel simple is the way to go with sympathy cards.


Linking up with some fabulous challenges:

Brown Sugar - Flowers
Mojo Monday - Sketch

Now the Stash Report for October (lol, sounds like the weather!):

October has been another month where I haven't necessarily finished any old stash off but I have most definitely been using it.  I'm happy with my progress (even though I don't look like I'm getting anywhere) and my persistence!  So here's what I've noticed this month:
  1. I have used very old stamps and even older papers!
  2. I have used papers I don't like or find difficult to work with.
  3. I've been trying to incorporate more ribbon on to my cards.
  4. I've used up some of those dimensional toppers (£ shop buys!)
  5. I've opened up a pack of stickers from the year dot and yes I made a card with them but no, I don't think I'll blog it!
  6. A couple of the Lakeland crafty bits have been used up (I do know it's been a thousand years since lakeland did craft stuff, Susan kindly reminded me)
  7. I'm working through the very old Making Cards magazine papers, stilll have ones from 2009!
  8. I've had dies out that I've barely used despite having them for 7/8 years
One layer cards so far this year - 20

Thank you so much for dropping in, always appreciated,

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is a lovely sympathy card Abi love the colours you have used :) huggles Sue xx

Shawna said...

This is the best sentiment I have seen in a long time!! Just touching and the card created around it is just divine.. Simple and striking I love this card.. Thank you so much for joining us at BSCB..
Hugs,
Shawna DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...