Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Mojo Mojo!

Yep, it's a double Mojo Monday for me as I somehow managed to miss entering last week.  This is my entry for today and I used it to make an urgently needed sympathy card.  I don't enjoy making these at the best of times, even less so when they are for personal use.  Aside from the obvious sadness, I always feel like i'm 'showing off' completely inappropriately and I feel uneasy receiving compliments on them.  Is that just me?  


Thisone has been inspired by the following challenges:

Male Room - Sympathy
Mojo Monday - Sketch

************

Now I had made this with last weeks Mojo sketch but didn't get it posted in time.  I dug out the old Twinkling H2O's, remember when they were the absolute must haves of every crafter?  Well I got mine after that.  I'm not one to jump on a fashion fad lol!


This one was inspired by:

Brown Sugar - No patterned paper
Crafty Catz - Girls Only
Just us Girls - Watercolouring
Mojo Monday - Sketch 423

I really appeciate your visit, I hope to get some blog hopping done tonight or tomorrow to catch up.  Meantime, thanks so much for dropping by to see me.

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

7 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

What a great shoes card, very chic and clean design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Chris Dring said...

Great take on those sketches and love your water coloring on the second card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge, and good luck.

Hugs,
Merlina

Anonymous said...

Both cards are terrific and I feel as you do about sympathy cards, but they are necessary and handmade ones are appreciated, don't you think?
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

*Vicki* said...

Both of these are really amazing designs!! The top card is so soft and peaceful looking!! Great design! Thanks for playing along with us in The Male Room! – Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki* - November Guest Designer

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

The sympathy card is so soft and gentle, Abi, I'm sure it'll be appreciated. I don't see it as showing off, it's more of sharing. We all struggle with sympathy cards.

The second card is simply gorgeous.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the sympathy card, and I know just what you mean about making them. That's why I have a few in my stash! I do like the colours you've used. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...