Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

Freshly Made Triple CAS

Well I'm still playing catch up with my challenges but hopefully I am now getting there.  I totally missed last weeks Freshly Made Sketch with being away so this first card is my take on that and another olc to add to my tally!


This is also being entered in to Just Us Girls who have a One Layer Challenge

My take on the current FMS is this CAS card for someone who's passed their driving test and I'd also like to enter this in the Shopping our Stash challenge who this week are asking us to go paperless!


I know there are people probably gasping in horror at the use of peel offs on my card but they are in my old stash, need using and frankly I had not one stamp that said anything remotely driving test related so there we have it.

Then because I saw these flowers that needed using in the box with the peel offs, I thought I'd flip the sketch and make a simple card with them (partly because I have no other idea what to do with them).  I actually like this, it looks a lot happier than all the sympathy cards I've been making lately!


Thanks so much for dropping by, your comments cheer my day.

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

11 comments:

Viv said...

Peel off use forgiven LOL - needs must!!
Nice man card Abi and the traffic light idea is pretty cool... keep using up the stash - you'll never get to the bottom of it you know... !!! x

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cool guitar....such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Chris said...

Fab cards Abi, really love the O/L guitar card, very striking! I'm admiring your determination to use up old stash...if only I had the self control you do!!!! :)
x

Ina G said...

Love your guitar card Abi. My hubby would love it as he is a guitar freek and go inundated with all things guitar for his last birthday. Great cas card stamp and the touch of green is perfect. So glad you came over to Just Us Girls with your lovely work. Thank You.

Karren said...

Fabulous section of cards! I think your 'traffic light'card is just awesome and so clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Leslie Hanna said...

All great cards! Love the stop sign. I used to make New Driver cards by printing and cutting out street sign images and making them a background. Yes, it was work. No, I don't do it any more.

I didn't gasp at the stick-on words. I might have a stash of those myself. I'm hoping they've dried up so I can just throw them away. Heh.

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Genius (occasionally)and great at corresponding too eh lol How brilliant you are using your stash! You know how I love doing this! Even using your peel offs. How good is that! Hope you have had a good Summer Abi. Judyx

Stef H said...

wow abi... these are great! peel offs come in handy when you need something quick. i love the simplicity.

in all my years (almost 70) i have never seen any doctor or shoe store test feet like you had yours done. all they want is the $$$. New Balance did measure my feet and i found i've been wearing the wrong size. they also showed me the more supportive of their shoes and that's what i got. so far, it's like walking on air.

i treated myself to a cane today... just to be on the safe side and before they get too pricey to get one. should be fun.

have a great week.

hugs :)

Kim S said...

How fun for the driver's test!!! And I love the soft flowers on the second card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

catherine said...

Hi Abi, well these are fabulous and love the idea for the driving test one.Great ideas for using that stash up !
x catherine

Nancy said...

Love all 3 of your cards but your one layer card really caught my eye over at JUGS! What a perfect masculine birthday card! Thanks for joining the team and I over at Just Us Girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...