Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

CASS - Stars

Pfft, blogger does not like me today.  Two posts I've scheduled and neither published.  Maybe blogger isn't ready for so much Christmas chat?  I'm pretty well organised on the card side of things thanks to Christmas at Sweet Stampin' where the November theme is STARS, easy enough!

I've used a cute LOTV image & a mish mash of papers from who knows what company!


Now, this card was made using one of Jules' lovely sketches.  Jules has very kindly shared many sketches that she has created which are a great inspiration and starting point.  Here I've used sketch number 1.  Thanks so much Jules, mwah!

Inspired by the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - W is for Wild (Polar Bear, although looks very friendly!)
Crafty Catz - Winter
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Critters
Sisterhood of Crafters - Beginning to look like Christmas

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

14 comments:

Tracey T said...

Oh, this is lovely - sweet but not overly cute, gorgeous colours and a fab layout. I need to remember to check out sketches when the old mojo is flagging. You're in good company - Blogger ignored my scheduled post today too! Hugest of hugs xx

Furrbster said...

This is a really cute image and I love the layering.
Hugz Tinz

Gail said...

What a beautiful card! Fantastic image and colors and that layout is outstanding.

I lost my photo in Blogger yesterday and it looks like it's back today. But now I can't click on any of my Followers to look at their blogs! Blogger is hiccupping again. Hugs, Gail

Fiona said...

hey my friend...this is fab, love the colours they are very cheery and of course a super cute image!

Fi
x

PS hope all is well with you.

Chris said...

Cute image, fab l/o colours and design!
Glad I'm not the only one... thought Blogger was picking on me...!
Chris
x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Abi, Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Really appreciated. Lovely card and great to hear you are pretty well up to date with the Christmas cards. Judy x

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful Abi - I love the sweet image and your fabulous layout - Michelle x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wonderful card and a lovely sweet image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Darlene said...

Fabulous creation ... love the design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

Debs said...

Fabulous card Abi - love the cute image and great LO.
If only I was so organised with card makes for the Festive Season!!!
Debs xx

Jules said...

Hi Abi

Another fabby Christmas card from you. Love that great image and your choice of papers - it's great to mix different collections together isn't it.

Pleased my sketches are proving useful to more than just me!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Jules said...

Hi Abi

Another fabby Christmas card from you. Love that great image and your choice of papers - it's great to mix different collections together isn't it.

Pleased my sketches are proving useful to more than just me!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous image, Abi, and a wonderful layout. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...