Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

A slightly earlier Mojo Monday

Unless it directly impacts your life, there are many things we don't think of.  One of the things I'd never thought about was what cards looked like to partially sighted recipients.  I've learned that high contrast colours work well in this instance whereas those beautiful subtle toning cards don't.  Lovely as they are.  So I make a point of always having some made, this being the latest.


I've used a Verve image and sentiment and I very cleverly (for me!) inked up my stamp with pens to get green stems and coloured flowers.  

Crafting with Attitude 9 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet 124 - Anything Goes
Mojo Monday 422 - Sketch

Thank you so much for dropping in,

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

3 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

That is a very good point and you've certainly made a good contrast here for partially sighted folk. Nice card and hope you enjoy using your newly found vellum hugs Zx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

So thoughtful of you, Abi, it's a great advice too :)

Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Rebecca Wong said...

Lovely card and i appreciate it.
Thanks for sharing in Crafting with an attitude, hope to see you soon!
Rebecca, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...