Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Sketch Saturday on Manic Monday

Running in quickly to share this weeks Sketch Saturday card, it's a bit of a manic Monday here lol!  Good job I got this done on a quiet Saturday.  I've shopped, washed, vacuumed, tidied and more.  All boring stuff but maybe that means I will have more time the rest of the week to craft......Stop laughing!

I had to laugh at myself, I noticed that Stampin' Up had helpfully added the year of production to this paper....2006! You see why I need to use my stash?


I'll enter my card (complete with antique paper!) in to these fab challenges:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Entry #2)
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
The Sugar Bowl - Anything Sugar Nellie Goes

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

6 comments:

Chris said...

Cute card Abi! Your antique papers are lovely and perfectly complement that sweet stamp!
Chris
x

Sue said...

Really cute card Abi love those papers! huggles Sue xx

Stef H said...

hi abs. oh, i just love your use of those tickets! how fun!

always nice to see you.

hugs :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Abi! The blue really pops. Gorgeous to see a bit of sugar on yer blog ;) Love this stamp. Hugs, Wends x

suzanne2 said...

beautiful card, I love the colours and the papers you have chosen. thank you for joining us at the sugar bowl challenge.

Suzanne x

Heidi Brawley said...

Very cute card!!!!! I love that image!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...